The complete computerized chess resource
with a personal style! Get step-by-step tutorials and in-game advice.
Match wits with over 60 virtual opponents, and 30 grandmaster
personalities. Customize the board, view, opponents, and much more.
2 CD set! Windows 95/98/ME
How do I use the 2nd Disc?
1) Insert Chess Master 6000 CD #1 into the CD ROM drive
2) Enter the Chess Master 6000 program
3) Login ( This will bring you to the Chess board)
4) Click Mentor on the Tool Bar at the top of the screen
5) Click on Chess Tutor ( You will see a prompt to insert Chess Master 6000 CD # 2)
6) Insert Chess Master 6000 CD #2 into the CD ROM drive ( A list of chess tutor topics will appear)
7) Double click on the tutor topic you want to hear ( The tutor dialog will begin)
Back to top
Still have a question?
Because we are a retail store and not the creators of this software, we encourage our customers to contact the software's publisher for more detailed support.
Manufacturer for Chessmaster 6000:
If you are unable to contact the publisher or locate their support web site, please contact us and we will do our best to help you. Click here to contact the Planet CD-ROM technical support team. Or, you may fax your information to (650) 872-7133, Attention: PCDR Tech Support.