Take any photo or clip art iamge in your computer and turn it into
a jigsaw puzzle. Select the number of pieces (from 25 to 750) and
choose from 3 different difficulty settings. Includes a built-in
timer and 1,000 puzzles to get you started. Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
How do I open Pictures?
How to Open Pictures in Blast! Jigsaw Puzzles
1. After installation, start the program by clicking Start, then Programs (or All Programs), Blast! Software, then Jigsaw Puzzles, Jigsaw Puzzles.
2. Click on New Game.
3. Click on Open Picture.
4. In the lower right-hand corner of the “Open Custom Puzzle’s Image” window, use the drop down menu to select the drive letter of the cd-rom drive containing the Blast! Jigsaw Puzzles CD.
5. The images are contained in the "photos" and "wmf’s" directories. Choose one of those directories you wish to use and review the following instructions.
6. If the directory is under "photos", use the "List Files of Type" drop down menu on the lower-left hand corner to select JPEG (*.JPG), if the directory is under "wmf’s", use the "List Files of Type" drop down menu on the lower left-hand corner to select Windows metafiles (*.WMF).
7. You should now see several files listed in the left-hand window under "File name:" Select a file and click Ok. You should now see a preview of the image you selected, click Ok to bring up this image and click Start to convert the image to a jigsaw puzzle.
8. To convert your own images to a jigsaw puzzle:
Follow steps 1 – 3 above, in step 4 instead of selecting the cd-rom drive letter, browse to the drive letter containing your pictures (typically C:)
9. Browse to the directory containing your image files, then use the "List Files of Type" drop down menu to select the file extension of your image files. Then follow step 7.
Back to top
Still have a question?
Because we are a retail store and not the creators of this software, we encourage our customers to contact the software's publisher for more detailed support.
Manufacturer for Jigsaw Puzzles:
||Encore Software, Inc.
16920 South Main Street
Gardena, CA 90248
If you are unable to contact the publisher or locate their support web site, please contact us and we will do our best to help you. Click here to contact the Planet CD-ROM technical support team. Or, you may fax your information to (650) 872-7133, Attention: PCDR Tech Support.