Everyday Dutch is a self-paced language learning program,
designed to make learning Dutch effortless. Simply point, click,
listen and repeat what you have heard from a native speaker and before
you know it, you'll be speaking another language.
I can't start the program in Windows XP
To run Everyday Dutch on Windows XP, there are a couple of extra steps to take.
1. Install the program as usual.
2. Click on your Start menu, and go to Programs > Eve_Dut, like you are starting the program. This opens a toolbook window.
3. Click the first .tbk file, then click the OK button.
4. Leave that window running in the background.
5. Start the Everyday Dutch program again by clicking on your Start menu, and going to Programs > Eve_Dut.
Back to top
Still have a question?
Because we are a retail store and not the creators of this software, we encourage our customers to contact the software's publisher for more detailed support.
Manufacturer for Everyday Dutch:
||P.O. BOX 21224
El Sobrante, CA 94820
If you are unable to contact the publisher or locate their support web site, please contact us and we will do our best to help you. Click here to contact the Planet CD-ROM technical support team. Or, you may fax your information to (650) 872-7133, Attention: PCDR Tech Support.