DK Eyewitness: Children's Encyclopedia
Children's Encyclopedia promotes learning by stimulating children's
natural desire to explore. Far more than just a collection of
information, Children's Encyclopedia is an absorbing interactive
experience that will set your child on a path of lifelong learning.
The text-to-speech function stutters - speech is broken up and generally unintelligible.
You will need to ensure that the Full Duplex option is ticked on the sound card Settings tab.
1. Right-click on MY COMPUTER, then click on PROPERTIES.
2. Click on the DEVICE MANAGER tab, then click on SOUND, VIDEO AND GAME CONTROLLERS.
3. Double-click the first Soundblaster device listed, then click on the SETTINGS tab.
4. Ensure that there is a tick next to FULL DUPLEX, then click on APPLY.
5. Exit the DEVICE MANAGER and retry the product.
Back to top
Still have a question?
Because we are a retail store and not the creators of this software, we encourage our customers to contact the software's publisher for more detailed support.
Manufacturer for DK Eyewitness: Children's Encyclopedia:
||Dorling Kindersley (DK)
||1170 Broadway 28st St
New York, NY 10001
If you are unable to contact the publisher or locate their support web site, please contact us and we will do our best to help you. Click here to contact the Planet CD-ROM technical support team. Or, you may fax your information to (650) 872-7133, Attention: PCDR Tech Support.